Friday, November 30, 2012

WHY I AM NOT ON TWITTER...



Dear Writers, Authors, Lovers of Books,

I have much to do. As a literary agent, I am constantly reading and considering, sending manuscripts with thoughtful intent, and frankly, just trying to publish every writer I deem worthy.  I do not need people following me - I have too many emails now that I can't possibly address - guilt is one of those things that I have learned to live with. This is the New World - I get it, but I'm not happy that I can't personally answer all the queries I receive.  Please keep trying, and if you don't receive a timely response, send your query again.  It's our responsibility to read and review your work, professionally.  We try to do our best. Good work will always rise to the top - no question about it.  Keep going and know that we are there to help.  I wish you the happiest of the holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping this high pressure process as human as possible.

    ReplyDelete